Wednesday 9 September 2009

autumn/winter collection now online!


The autumn/winter collection's now available online with lots of lovely new Liberty prints including this golden meadow ('Phoebe') and this hippy chick pink paisley ('Mark').

I'm continuing the 'Wiltshire' berry & leaf as it's been so popular and introducing this lovely Delft blue peacock feather design ('Little Mari') as modelled here by my gorgeous god-daughter.

A divine chocolate brown/pink version of the 'Tatum' print that I used for the spring/summer range is being delivered from Liberty soon. I also have velvety soft Liberty baby cord shifts and denim dresses with Liberty trim.

The Peak Prince collection's coming along with cute little boys' shirts (up to age 7 at the moment) and I'm working on little demin shorts with Liberty trim for baby boys.

And I just have a few Jellycat Belles and Bunnies left in stock.

Either order online or email me direct for discount postage deals for multiple orders. And don't forget to sign up to my newsletter if you'd like to get preview offers and sample sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment