Tuesday 8 June 2010

my lovely friends


A big thank you to the immensely talented Liz Holcroft who helped me redesign my website over the weekend. Liz is the interior design director at the award-winning architects AllisonPike. She's introduced soft greys, dusky pinks and understated chocolate tones as well as new fonts.

I should add that I run my own website using the fabulous Mr Site.

Their technical team of experts are always on hand to advise me for just £99 a year. I've been quoted in excess of £2,000 for a custom built retail site.

And last but not least, thank you to Anna and Linn who've patiently let me wrap tape measures round them and photograph them in my new 'Freya Bean' blouse for grown ups. (Limited preview samples available for just £49.99).




No comments:

Post a Comment