Thursday 29 July 2010

roll on autumn

I know it's still July but in my sewing room I'm dreaming of leaves turning golden-brown, conkers, roast chestnuts and dare I say it, even snow.
That's because I've been unfolding and rolling my gorgeous new Liberty prints and started my first design for autumn/winter 10/11.  It's a pleated skirt based on a pattern my Mum used to make for me.
It's called 'Amy Tallulah' - like all my clothes, they are named after friends' children.
  I'll be making it silky soft tana lawn, poplin and cord - this is 'Pep'.  Orangey-red flowers on an almost black/navy background.  

The daisies are called 'Koharu and Miyuki' in pretty and practical 'City Poplin'. 
I'll also be making it in snug & soft Kingly Cord.
Iron in the pleats for a formal preppy look or leave them soft for a floaty feel.  You choose. 
Join my email newsletter list via my website or email me (mail@peakprincess.co.uk) for preview samples which will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. They are really lovely. I can see them worn with bright wooly tights and boots. gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete