Friday 6 August 2010

chic little babies

I've had an afternoon locked in my sewing room with my Mac.  I'm in danger of getting RSI from uploading all my lovely new Liberty prints onto my website.  So it was a lovely end to my day to meet a new customer, Caireen, who came to pick up two baby rompers in Millie and Fairford print, and then to discover that Maggie Westhead (Associate Shopping & Style editor of Time Out magazine, London) has featured my new autumn/winter designs on her Chic Little Baby blog

Maggie says:  "My life has changed in the most exciting way since giving birth to Evie last May. I have a book out called '101 Things to Buy Before You Die'. This summer, I officially launch my style blog for babies featuring quirky fashion, cool accessories and baby shopping events. Don't do motherhood without it!"   


No comments:

Post a Comment