Tuesday 14 December 2010

bridesmaids galore

Somehow I can never quite believe that a roll of fabric in my sewing room can be turned into something as magical as a little girl's dream dress...
...but this week I've had two lovely reminders of the magic of dress-making.

I met Shelley Baker (The Studio, Mickleover, Derby) via twitter & was immediately impressed by her portfolio.  So I was flattered when she asked if she could borrow two of my 'Bella Luella' puff sleeve bridesmaid dresses for a photo shoot at Langley Priory, near Castle Donington in Derbyshire.  These are two of the pics (click here to see more).  Can't wait to see more.   

And the cherry on my beautifully iced cake was opening my copy of Conde Nast Brides magazine to see the exquisite summer garden party fashion shoot, styled by lifestyle ed, Polly Atkinson, featuring two of my new 'Grace Kelly' shirt-waister pleat pinafores.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment