Monday 10 January 2011

new year, new liberty prints!

Eliza's Owls - blue
Happy New Year!  It may be grey and dull outside but my sewing room's a cheerful riot of new spring prints.  Liberty's new limited edition Arts Fabric range is inspired by children's literature so there are owls, puppy dogs and enchanted woods - perfect for little boys and girls alike.  There's also a colourful patchwork print in pink or orange as well as good old fashioned sweet peas.
Eliza's Owls - pink
As with all my handmade childrens clothes for girls and boys, it couldn't be simpler.  Browse my online shop, pick the style you like from my range of babywear, dresses, skirts, shirts trousers and tops, and then choose from my range of more than 50 Liberty prints.

Milo - pink
Milo - orange
Mirako - Toyko street scene
Moritz Pea
Plum Dog - green
Plum Dog - pink
Tuesday Trees - blue
Tuesday Trees - pink
Millie
Mirabelle
Tom's Jets - blue

No comments:

Post a Comment