Thursday 21 May 2009

blog day one

It's Thursday and it's been like Piccadilly Circus here.

Hayley and Anya popped round this morning to try on my new 'Freya Bean' design - it's a pretty long sleeved blouse to go with my autumn/winter collection in Liberty's wonderful 'Mark' paisley print.

I've had to resort to bribing Anya with raisins to get her to keep trying on dresses!
Then Lisa came round to choose a dress for her friend's baby's christening present.
She's gone for a blue vintage version of Liberty's classic floral check called 'Millie' of which I've only got a tiny quantity left.
And last but not least Victor popped in to drop off some tape to mark out the inaugural Chinley fell race route with which meant I was able to give him the shift dress I made for his niece for her birthday.
It's a 'Mia Rose' shift dress in Liberty 'Ros' print. Pretty pink and red violas in my new size five to six years.

No comments:

Post a Comment