Monday 20 July 2009

new autumn/winter liberty range


In between summer showers my beautiful god-daughter Tilly managed to get out in the garden to model my autumn/winter Liberty print blouses and dresses...This is an 'Anya Rose' shift in Liberty's 'Martha Grace' baby cord with box pleat and velvet trim.

This is my 'Bella Luella' baby dress with long sleeves for colder days in Liberty 'Wiltshire' print.

My new 'Freya Bean' blouses are already proving popular. This is Liberty's 'Little Mari' print with a blue velvet ribbon trimming the hem. (The screwed up nose is a trademark Tilly pose!)

This is a gorgeous autumnal Liberty print called 'Phoebe' - this is a little long on Tilly who's a wee little thing. And below is her Mum's favourite print - a paisley called 'Mark'. Later on I patched Tilly's jeans with this.

...They'll be available online from the end of August but please do email me (mail@peakprincess.co.uk) if you'd like to order samples before then.

2 comments:

  1. Bless. Your outfits look so nice and how cute is she?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! you can see why she inspired the whole peak princess idea!

    ReplyDelete