Thursday 9 July 2009

the real bella luella

Here's a sneak preview of my new 'Freya Bean' Liberty blouse.

It's being modelled by Luella. Her Mum Sarah is the design brains behind Nostalchick - sweet as cherry pie greetings cards.

The autumn/winter version will have long sleeves and come in four beautiful Liberty prints including 'Wiltshire' berries and a chocolate brown version of 'Tatum'. Perfect to go with jeans. For special occasions I'm designing a demim dress with matching Liberty print trims and lining.

All of my designs are named after my friend's children. Luella is the inspiration for my 'Bella Luella' Liberty print puff sleeve baby dress (£39.99) which has been a real hit. I'll be continuing the dress with long sleeves for autumn/winter.

The new blouse is named after friend's little girl, Freya, who's patiently helped me with modelling and fittings.

I'm planning a long occasion wear dress called 'Caty Beth' perfect for bridesmaids and confirmations for next year which will be named in honour of her sister Caitlin. The denim shift will be named after their little sister, 'Anya Rose'.

No comments:

Post a Comment