Tuesday 14 July 2009

new freya bean blouses

My new Peak Princess Liberty prints - Mark, Little Mari, Phoebe, Tatum and Wiltshire
These are the samples of my new Freya Bean blouse which I'll be doing in a long-sleeve version for autumn/winter with velvet ribbon trim and short sleeved for spring.
Fab with jeans when your little princess is in more smock than frock mood.
I love these Liberty Tana Lawn prints. I'm carrying through the Wiltshire Berries as it's so popular and will look gorgeous at Christmas parties. The Tatum is a rich brown/pink version of the blue that's been a big hit this summer.
They'll team up with a denim shift with matching Liberty lining, pocket trim and inverted box pleat. (photos coming soon)
I love the Little Mari but then that might be my Dutch Delft Blue-ness coming through.
Questions - Ric-rac or ribbon? To trim or not to trim? Trim on the neckline/sleeves? Buttons on the neckline? Three-quarter-length sleeves to avoid mucky sleeve ends at dinner time or full length? Please send me your thoughts by blog comment or email (mail@peakprincess.co.uk)
AW 09/10 available from the end of August but do contact me direct if you would like to buy preview samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment