Wednesday 8 September 2010

farewell Millie, Sarah, Tracey, Poppy and Daisy

It's so sad when I get to the end of a roll of fabric.  

The upside is that Liberty of London supply me direct so every few months I have the great pleasure of receiving a box packed with beautiful new prints. 

Over the past few weeks I've used the last of the beautiful red floral check Millie and the delicate Sarah's Secret Garden as well as the bold blue Poppy and Daisy.  I have just enough of Millie and Poppy and Daisy for hair accessories but not enough for clothes.  Tracey's a fabulous 50s style butterfly print that I picked up from the offcuts bin at Liberty just as I was starting out.  She's going to a good home - cushion covers for my sister-in-law, Sophie.


PS If you'd like to read more about Peak Princess and have a peek into my sewing room, read my interview with UK Handmade.  

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all these different Liberty prints I didn't even know existed. It's such a treat x

    ReplyDelete