Saturday 18 September 2010

The Lady

Well, I had thought life was complete yesterday when I got to interview Blue Peter's Janet Ellis for High Peak Radio*.  But I've just seen this week's The Lady magazine and read Bibi Berki's lovely interview with me about women who've as she puts it "bitten the bullet, packed in the job and set out on a re-balanced life where you decide what you do each day and make money at the end of it". 

It also features the terribly talented Angela Armsby who moved to Cairo and set up Angelily making the most gorgeous Egyptian cotton pyjamas which I live in (though I try to have enough discipline not to spend the day sewing in them!).

By the way, I'm terribly impressed with how tech-friendly The Lady are - you can download a digital copy for just £1 - it takes seconds.

*For those who are wondering, in my former life I was a BBC Radio 4 producer and now I read the news for High Peak Radio when the news ed's busy with his weekly evening football programme.  I think of myself as the "half-day, mid-week during the football season substitute".

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love The Lady Magazine. What an honour to be featured in it. I'm going to read the article in full later on x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published!!

    By the way, would you like to add some of your 'makes' to: http://groovymakes.blogspot.com/? Just add, then click on a few others to make friends too!

    Have a great weekend,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete