Wednesday 8 September 2010

fashionable add-ons

A double delight today...first UK Handmade featured an interview with me (see below) and then my copy of Angels and Urchins magazine drops through the letter box with my new Liberty print hair accessories in the Fashion News.  

Fabric designer Kate Yorke of Emily Pickle makes them for me.  (She lives in the village down the road so I run down with Liberty offcuts and she cycles back up with gorgeous clips, bobbles, bracelets and bags).


A&U's a must-read, even if you don't live in London.  Editors Annie and Emily always make sure it's packed with great fashion and interesting articles.    The summer edition had me giggling with their review of Brazilian waxing.  This edition's got a great article on buying computer equipment for kids.

And if you get impatient in-between the quarterly editions, then sign up for their colourful, inspiring weekly email newsletter.  I'm doubly impressed that a&u online ed Claire Gill's modelling maternity wear in the mag and looking fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. We love Peak Princess, and agree that Claire Gill (who will be blushing furiously) looks fab in her maternity gear. Almost enough to make me wish I'd had daughters and was pregnant again!

    ReplyDelete