Monday 27 September 2010

liberty prints for little people

When I quit radio producing and started Peak Princess two years ago I was only going to make clothes for baby girls.  Demand from customers meant that grew to girls up to 9 years old...then boys...then ladies.  Now even my husband's asking for a shirt.

But there's something especially sweet about making clothes for babies.  Today I've sent my new Caty Beth pleat blouse (in Liberty's Paulie Parrot print) to Hokkaido in Japan.  This little 'Freya Bean' long sleeve smock blouse (in the last of my 'Capel' print) and 'Bella Luella' puff sleeve dress are on their way to London.

Talking of London, Gaby Hinsliff's article in Daily Mail (Women being forced to work longer hours) in today's Mail really made me reflect on how much our life has changed since leaving London three years ago.  I had a wonderful time and was terribly lucky to have the chance to be a Radio 4 producer.  I miss the people but not the hours.  



1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! Please can you email me some images so I can put the latest on Chic Little Baby. Thanks and hope you are well x x

    ReplyDelete